Thursday, July 2, 2009

monday, june 29th


we are at the end of the month and i am glad but frustrated that I cant pass this mark I am still at morning weight between 221 and 220 lbs. Still having alot of emotional resentment of getting to this point and how hard it is to lose weight. How much sacrifice is required to lose weight and keep it off. I always wondered how very thin people... do they not eat? and they do not not I have concluded. LOL! They monitor every single thing they eat. I have said it over and over...its not every weigh in or every week or month or I have 3 months for this challenge. I look at it as every single moment of the day. Everything I pick up, is it worth it? is it healthy? better choices!!! and exercise.

my food choices for today


No comments:

Post a Comment