Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunday, June 21

woke up about 10am... or 11am made egg beaters option 70 calories and whole wheat tortilla and cheese 70 probably just as much if not more... for breakfast with some pico de gallo... I swear it goes with everything.

gatorade... lunch watermelon, gatorade, and a white peach.

watermelon, orange slices x3 and water at pool took kids around 3pm to 5:47pm. Picked up some Mcdonalds for the kids and came home. Heated up my 1/3 size bean burger from my take home food from Chilis and ate a little bit and ate 1/2 of a kashi bar. Jorge came by to get girls and I took Darious home and went to gym

Elliptical for an hour 630 calories and machines, hip, back, arms, abs -- whew! I worked it.

Finally feel energized, need to get me some finally!.... LOL! and excited scale says 224.5 at the end of the day.

Focused, determined, and energized...

No comments:

Post a Comment