Monday, February 18, 2013

So this is what I did yesterday while we were at the gym, yes ...we. the whole crew went to the gym. trey go up and announced we were all going and everyone complied. i had a meltdown moment and a good cry and then I decided to stop the self pity attitude that is so counterproductive and get real. Yes for 2 years I have been living in the past ashamed and embarrassed and hiding to most the environments that remind me and accuse me of this weight gain. My old job, the gym mainly.

But you can't hide an you can't blame the world and everyone else when you fail. So here I am 2013 trying to make this my year AGAIN. Financially, physically and spiritually. The amazing thing is that when you are a rock star you really are a rock star nothing is impossible. Here I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment