Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday 6-13-09

So its saturday 6-13-09 am and I am headed to the gym this morning before we get our daily errands going and kids are still asleep. My am weight is 226.4. I am sure I am still processing some of the 7oz of carne asada I ate yesterday. I decided to go to the gym later as I honestly have no gym clothes available. I can do the elliptical bike later. we are going to dwarf house and I am eating some scrambled eggs and some bacon yum.... keep posted more to come....
Friday, 6-12-09
Let me start by posting my details of Friday, as I was too exhausted last night to post anything. My am weight 226.2 I started my day in rush as I got up at 6:30am to be in the office by 7am. Did however grab my breakfast and snacks before running out the door. I ate 4 or 5 oz of cheerios and skim milk maybe 200 calories on my drive to the office at 6:45am I ate a banana around 8:30am I guess, and my 45 calories snacks of mini rice cakes and had my 90 calorie yogurt at some point. I am hungry today, but determined I feel the exercise from yesterday and seem tired and abit absentminded or unfocused hmmm????. I left work around 12:45 and after checking on my mom and my daughter realized I was free and without any commitments. I knew I wanted a piece of milanesa cut steak or soup from Del Rio. Chris didnt want to join in so I went by myself. Went the chips guy got to my table, he was a bit confused as I told him to please take the chips and red salsa, but leave the enchilada sauce. I passed on the chips and ordered water with lemon. My entree was carne asada, rice which I didnt eat, refried beans and like 6 corn tortillas. I ate half my order of carne asada which I am sure is at least 400 calories by itself some of the beans, 2 tortillas and my water. I realized that I got full quick and packed the rest of my food for later. The carned asada was just what I needed. I realized I could be getting myself in some trouble if I am eating less than 1200 calories a day. I got home and took a nap from 2:30 to 5:30pm, I got up ate some more of my carne asada, grabbed a water and headed to the gym for Spinning class again. Chris wanted to come with me to the gym. When I got there, I was skeered because a man was giving the spin class....lol! I choose to do the elliptical bike and rode for about 56. minutes 4 miles, and 569 calories. I debated with a friend this past week that spin class cant be more than 500 calories, I beg to differ now. Sorry I was wrong. Drank water and left to see my daughter who was temporarily adopted by my sis in law for the week. I fiended water as I was going home and my hubby bought more smart water I drank more thank half of a 34.0z bottle. My evening weight was 227.2


No comments:

Post a Comment