Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hello World, make it the best you can, EVERYDAY

I am sitting in the parking lot at the Buford office and enjoying this windy weather coming through the open windows in my truck. I have noticed that its about 4 or 5 of us who sit in this parking lot around 1:30PM or 2pm that just sit out here whethers its eating our lunch or just sitting our vehicles like a refuge from what awaits us in just minutes. I notices some lean their chairs back and have their eyes closed, other lean out the windows. Others like myself look up at these gray and hazy days as if to wonder will it rain again. Todays feels wonderful and I will enjoy it if only for the next few hours will bring rain and more clouds. But for right now let me rest my weary soul and relax for these next 9 minutes before I must put on a smile again and make it "showtime".

No comments:

Post a Comment